Scented soy wax topped with spiritually cleansed, moon-charged sacral chakra gemstones. Made with intention.
What is the Sacral Chakra?
The sacral chakra is located in the low abdomen. Also known as Svadhishthana, the second chakra is responsible for sensuality, sexuality, and emotional health. The color associated with this chakra is orange.
What does the Sacral Chakra smell like?
Sandalwood provides a strong emotional balance, while neroli promotes sensual happiness and positivity, and healing Shea lends help to emotional wounds.
Scent Profile: Neroli - Sandalwood - Shea
• Top Notes: Green Leaves, Shea, Warm Spice
• Mid Notes: Vanilla, Tonka, Rose, Neroli, Jasmine
• Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Powder
Which Sacral Chakra Gemstones did we use and why?
• Carnelian: Harnesses powerful energy, increases personal power, creativity and compassion.
• Sunstone: Instills good nature and sensuality, dissipates fear and encourages originality
• Red Jasper: Strengthens aura, rejuvenates libido, manifests creativity
• Orange Moonstone: Regulates universal energy and provides safety while reducing negative forces
Learn About Chakras
Click below for more information about individual chakras
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Candles (same size)
Buy 2 Get 2 Free Wax Melts
100% All Natural Soy
Cotton Paper Wicks (No Lead)
Recyclable Clear Glass
Plastic Clamshell (Wax Melts)
Use your candles and melts for 3-4 hour intervals for best performance and preservation. 32oz candles are made-to-order in single-batches, please allow extra time for processing/curing. 1oz Adorable Size Candles are the world's smallest glass jar candles.
I absolutely love love love this scent. It is exactly what I imagined as I described to you what I wanted as a signature scent. I would really love to bye some on wholesale for my business.
i honestly love this candle ! it smells so warm and cozy. wow
I purchased the entire collection in the 1oz size and I must say....The entire chakra collection I'm OBSESSED with! Sandalwood is my FAV! This scent is my favorite for healing, removing negativity, and using when you just want to reset your energy. I'm big on ritual baths and this will be a ritual fav to use! I'm really blown away by how spot on the scents are for setting the mood and intention. Every last one of these is just spot on.