You know that irresistible smell of earth when it’s about to rain? It actually has a name! Petrichor (/ˈpɛtrᵻkɔər/) is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil.
Summer just isn’t summer without a few good storms, and the earthy smell in the air promises an exciting thunderstorm is underway! If watching lightning is your thing, and you love the smell of rain, this is right up your tornado alley.
Scent Profile: Petrichor - Warm Summer Rains
• Top Notes: Petrichor, Water Lily, Dry Dirt
• Mid Notes: Fresh Rain, Wet Soil, Sea Salt
• Base Notes: Ozone, Sandalwood, Light Musk
• Premium Fragrance
• 100% All Natural Soy Wax
• Cotton Wicks (lead free)
• Durable Glass
• Metal Lids
• Plastic Clamshells (wax melts)
Fast, Free Shipping
• Free standard shipping (USA only)
• Most orders ship within 72 hours
• Rush orders jump the queue + ship priority